- Children must be toilet trained unless the child has special needs as defined by a doctor or as specified on the child’s IEP.
- Children enrolling in 3 Year Old Preschool must be at least 3 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- Children enrolling in 4 and 5 Year Old Preschool must be at least 4 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- There are NO academic prerequisites for preschool!
- 3 Year Olds: Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday
- 4 & 5 Year Olds: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 3 Year Olds: 16 children per class; two staff
- 4 & 5 Year Olds: 18 children per class; two staff
- A $25 registration is due for each child at the time of registration.
- Monthly tuition includes a daily snack, provided by Noah’s Ark Preschool, and all of the child’s supplies (ie. glue, markers, crayons). Tuition also includes the cost of field trips. The only item the family must provide for their child is a backpack.
- Tuition for children attending 2 days per week: $70 per month
- Tuition for children attending 4 days per week: $120 per month
- Need-based scholarships are available.
- Enrollment Packet (Link to Come)
- Health Physical (Link to Come)
- Immunization Record (Link to Come)
- Parent Handbook Agreement Page (Link to Come)
For additional information, please see the Noah’s Ark Preschool Parent Handbook.