Enrollment for preschool at Noah’s Ark Preschool begins in January!
- Children must be toilet trained unless the child has special needs as defined by a doctor or as specified on the child’s IEP.
- Children enrolling in 3-4 Year Old Preschool must be at least 3 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- Children enrolling in 4-5 Year Old Preschool must be at least 4 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- There are NO academic prerequisites for preschool!
- 3-4 Year Olds: Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday
- 4-5 Year Olds: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 3-4 Year Olds: 16 children per class; two staff
- 4-5 Year Olds: 18 children per class; two staff
- A $25 registration is due for each child at the time of registration.
- Monthly tuition includes a daily snack, provided by Noah’s Ark Preschool, and all of the child’s supplies (ie. glue, markers, crayons). Tuition also includes the cost of field trips. The only item the family must provide for their child is a backpack.
- Tuition for children attending 2 days per week: $70 per month
- Tuition for children attending 4 days per week: $120 per month
- Need-based scholarships are available. Scholarship applications for first semester are due July 1. Scholarship applications for second semester are due in mid-December.
- Enrollment Packet (please ask the Director for this color-coded packet)
- Health Physical (Child Health Exam Form–Physical)–any health form is acceptable as long as the appropriate medical professional signs it.
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption (Certificate of Imm Exemption 2012) or Certificate of Immunization Certificate of Immunization)
- Parent Handbook Agreement Page (Handbook)
- Noah’s Ark Preschool holds two Open Houses per year:
- Spring Open House
- Parents/Guardians and their children tour the classroom, meet the teachers, and receive the enrollment packet.
- September’s tuition is due at this time.
- Fall Open House
- Parents/Guardians and their children tour the classroom one last time prior to the first day of school.
- The enrollment packet is due at this time.
- Spring Open House
For additional information, please see the Noah’s Ark Preschool Parent Handbook.