The Presbyterian Women (PW) includes all women in the congregation. Special gatherings are held to provide fellowship and nurturing of the special relationships we have as sisters in the Body of Christ.
Some of our goals are:
1. To encourage women’s leadership at every level of the church.
2. To discover and utilize the gifts of women in the church.
3. To plan and implement events.
4. To support mission programs through giving, global awareness and special experiences.
5. To maintain connections with the wider church.
A circle is a smaller group within the larger group of the women’s ministries. It is an excellent place for women to develop closer relationships with other church women through fellowship and Bible study.
- Friendship Circle – meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7:15 p.m.