Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will be held in April for current students and in May for new students.
- Children must be toilet trained unless the child has special needs as defined by a doctor or as specified on the child’s IEP.
- Children enrolling in 3-4 Year Old Preschool must be at least 3 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- Children enrolling in 4-5 Year Old Preschool must be at least 4 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- There are NO academic prerequisites for preschool!
- 3-4 Year Olds:
- Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday
- 4-5 Year Olds:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 3-4 Year Olds: 16 children per class; two staff
- 4-5 Year Olds: 18 children per class; two staff
- A $25 registration is due for each child at the time of registration.
- The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Monthly tuition includes a daily snack, provided by Noah’s Ark Preschool, and all of the child’s supplies (ie. glue, markers, crayons). Tuition also includes the cost of most field trips. The only items the family must provide for their child is a backpack and a water bottle.
- Tuition for children attending 2 days per week: $70 per month
- Tuition for children attending 4 days per week: $120 per month
- Need-based scholarships are available. Scholarship applications for first semester are due July 1. Scholarship applications for second semester are due in mid-December.
- Scholarship Application:
- Enrollment Forms (Google form) –Please see the REGISTER HERE menu on our website.
- Health Physical (Child Health Exam Form–Physical)–any health form is acceptable as long as the appropriate medical professional signs it.
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption (Certificate of Imm Exemption 2012) or Certificate of Immunization Certificate of Immunization)
- Parent Handbook Agreement Page
- Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17skokHDrOIANQ1wzFjR2hbdS_ta9kxi0/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111858029830665830801&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Fall Open House
- Parents/Guardians and their children tour the classroom prior to the first day of school and become acquainted with the teachers.
- Physical forms and immunization forms/exemption forms are due at this time.
- Fall Open House
For additional information, please see the Noah’s Ark Preschool Parent/Guardian Handbook.