Registration for the 2024-2025 school year begins in April 2024.
Click here for our Brochure
Click here for our Welcome to Noah's Ark Preschool Slideshow
- Children must be toilet trained unless the child has special needs as defined by a doctor or as specified on the child’s IEP.
- Children enrolling in 3-4 Year Old Preschool must be at least 3 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- Children enrolling in 4-5 Year Old Preschool must be at least 4 by September 15 of the school year attending.
- There are NO academic prerequisites for preschool.
3-4 Year Olds:
Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday
4-5 Year Olds:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
3-4 Year Olds: 16 children per class; two staff
4-5 Year Olds: 18 children per class; two staff
A $30 registration is due for each child at the time of registration.
The registration fee is nonrefundable.
Monthly tuition includes a daily snack, provided by Noah’s Ark Preschool, and all of the child’s supplies (ie. glue, markers, crayons). Tuition also includes the cost of field trips. The only item the family must provide for their child is a backpack.
Tuition for children attending 2 days per week: $80 per month
Tuition for children attending 4 days per week: $130 per month
Need-based scholarships are available.
- Scholarship applications for first semester are due July 1.
- Scholarship applications for second semester are due in mid-December.
Online scholarship applications will be emailed to families.
- Enrollment Forms (Google form)–Please see the REGISTER HERE menu on our website.
- Health Physical–any health form is acceptable as long as the appropriate medical professional signs it.
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption or Certificate of Immunization
- Parent/Guardian Handbook Agreement Page (This will be available at Open House)
Parent/Guardian Handbook You will receive a digital copy of the Parent/Guardian Handbook. A paper copy is available by request. The signature pages for the Parent/Guardian Handbook will be available at Open House and is due the first day of school.
Fall Open House
- Parents/Guardians and their children tour the classroom prior to the first day of school.
- Become acquainted with the teachers.
- Physical forms and immunization forms/exemption forms are due at this time.
- Parents/Guardians sign the registration paperwork.
- Fall Open House is typically held the Wednesday prior to the first day of school. Invitations will be sent via email.